1007 W Johanna
Preserved classic charm from the original 1936 home spills into a stunning addition with an abundance of natural light from well-thought-out craftsman-style wood windows with timeless appeal. You’ll love unwinding on the front porch just as much as the back porch where you’ll regularly see friends and neighbors out for a walk. Great for entertaining with cohesive indoor & outdoor spaces perfect for guests of all ages.
Why will you love calling 1007 W Johanna home?
- Ultra walkable with plenty of neighborhood coffee shops and hotspots
- Shaded splashpad in the neighborhood park is an Austin favorite for parents and is just around the corner
- Close to the library with a dedicated kids section
- Austin favorites along South Lamar, South 1st, and Soco are all in walking distance
- Vareity of nearby kid-friendly places including ice cream
- Walk to Butler Park, Alliance Children’s Garden, and to see City of Austin Fireworks
- Great area for jogging, just 1.5 miles jog to the Hike & Bike trail
- South Austin Recreation & Tennis Center is nearby with some of the city’s best tennis courts and kids’ sports programs
A 3rd story tower included with the addition design is the perfect spot to create your own reading nook where you can admire a view city skyline peaking through the mature old Austin trees. Just add a ladder for access.
Don’t miss the 2-room workshop backing to rear alley with even more potential for hobby space or a garage.